At the Vermont Wedding Barn at Champlain Valley Alpacas you'll enjoy an open air ceremony set against expansive fields, grazing livestock and Adirondack splendor, followed by a joyous celebration inside the spacious, open-air event barn. Guests will enjoy roaming chickens and guinea hens, while you'll have a chance to run along-side the farm's alpacas for a unique photo opportunity you'll never forget.
Rent the private pool cottage, for an entire weekend where you can get ready before the big day and then slip away to the on-site complimentary cottage perfect for two on your wedding night.
3 bedrooms1.5 bathrooms
Poolside Honeymoon Cottage (Friday and Saturday nights included)
Main Home: 3 individual rooms with 1.5 shared bathrooms. ($85 per room).
Camping beyond the wedding barn is available for tenting and RVs. ($10 per person)
Venue Rental Policies
No chasing animals, no entrance into other barns or pastures. No driving on lawns, unless directed to.
No swimming unless renting a room in the house. No shoes in the pool cottage or the main house. No climbing on or over fences, stone walls, or trees. Barn doors must be closed when left and lights turned off.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Pets welcome. Must be leashed due to livestock.
- Decorations: No nails, screws, tacks or staples. Please use existing nails. Tape or wire may be used but must be removed during clean up. For set up, use only central globe lights.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate into designated area.
- Noise: Music must be respectful of neighbors 1/2 mile away.
Photo Credits: Melissa Lynn Images