Located within 10 minutes of both University of Massachusetts Amherst and Amherst College, this large three story family estate boasts a lush open front lawn, second floor balcony with stunning views, columned front porch and side lawn with open deck and landscaped tennis courts perfect for a ceremony, free flowing cocktail hour and tented reception.
Rent the home for the entire weekend for up to 12 guests, enjoying use of it's screened in porch, wrap around deck, and third floor bonus room with vaulted ceilings and abundant natural light perfect for preparing before the big day. Receive your guests by shuttle to the estate's main drive lined with white picket light posts. Walk the aisle down a natural stone path enclosed with lush greenery where you'll exit to the front porch in front of your beloved guests seated on the open green lawn. Transition to the side deck and lawn for a free flowing cocktail hour, followed by an outdoor tented reception atop on-site tennis courts enclosed with manicured shrubs and soaring trees for a private event just outside of town.
5 bedrooms3.5 bathrooms
Spacious, traditional style home with open concept kitchen, breakfast nook, formal dining room, and large living room. Features large master bedroom and bath with renovated third floor bonus room perfect for getting ready before the big day.
Property includes a tennis court, basketball court, hot tub and swing set in the backyard, perfect for an entire weekend for family and friends. (2 night minimum)
Prices vary by season
Venue Rental Policies
Pets - Dog or cats of wedding couple only (outdoors only).
No parking on lawn for any reason.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Outdoors only.
- Open Flame Policy: Open flames/candles upon request and with approval from local fire department.
Local noise ordinance is 10pm. Music/noise must end by 10pm.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.