114 others interested
The Manor at Blue Hills
Just a half hour from Boston, The Manor at Blue Hills is the classic colonial location for your elegant tented reception. With 44 acres of property and a restored historical mansion, you'll fall in love with its simplistic charm and landscaped grounds. Labeled "The Land of the Great Hill" by the Native Americans that once resided here, the The Manor at Blue Hills boasts lush green land at the foot of the Blue Hills reservation area.
On your wedding day, host your wedding party inside one of the manor's historically decorated rooms, followed by an outdoors ceremony against a stone terrace wall. Transition indoors to the manor's large foyer and to the upper terrace for an indoor/outdoor free flowing cocktail hour, and then dance the night away under a tented reception on the back lawn.
Excited about giving back? The Manor at Blue Hills uses all wedding proceeds to help preserve its open space, educate visitors on the history of the land, and host community events open to the public.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Chairs - 200 white wooden folding chairs available.
- Changing Rooms - 2 changing rooms with indoor restrooms available.
- Parking - Up to 250 cars.
- Kitchen Access - Prep area available with easy access to reception site.
- Internet Service - Limited internet service available.
- Cellular Service - Full cellular service available.
- Dumpster - Available on site.
- Day of Coordination Services - Museum representative on site.
- Electric Power - Commercial Power; Available at both ceremony and reception sites.
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
* Recommendations Available
Open to late night reception hours upon request.
Smoking Policy: Smoking authorized in designated areas.
Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
Town Ordinances: Must obtain security detail through the venue for $40 an hour.
Police detail required for events over 125 guests.