Elmore Fields Estate lays on 50 acres of private land full of lush green meadows. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted by a long tree-lined drive that opens up to a spacious, single family home with spectacular mountain and meadow views. With ample room for an outdoor ceremony and tented reception, you’ll enjoy a picturesque wedding surrounded by all of your closest family & friends.
Looking for an entire weekend experience? Rent the estate for the weekend where your family and wedding party can gather together before the big day. Conveniently located next to a swimming and fishing pond, horseback riding and even 2 holes for backyard golf, you’ll enjoy a relaxed atmosphere leading up to the unique, open space wedding you’ve always wanted.
6 bedrooms5 bathrooms
Rent this beautiful estate for you and your wedding party during your wedding weekend! This property boasts a 6BR, 5 bath two-story estate and is accommodates up to 16 guests. The rental includes a garage apartment suite, vaulted ceilings, two bunk rooms, a wood-burning fireplace and a dining porch perfect for your friends and family before the big day.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Pets are welcome.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches and bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.