47 others interested
Hillsdale, New York
Max Capacity: 200 (outdoor), 200 (indoor)
Style: Horse Farm
Home Rental: Available for additional fee
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
47 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
4 bedrooms2.5 bathrooms
Situated on 60 hillside acres, this tastefully decorated and newly renovated Colonial sits apart, on what was once New England's most renowned Arabian horse farm. With accommodations for up to 10 guests, this farmhouse is perfect for your wedding weekend where you can relax and prepare with your closest guests before the big day begins.
2 night minimum. 3 night minimum on holiday weekends.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
No shoes inside home.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Tabletop candles only.
- Pet Policy: Wedding couple's dog permitted outside only and on a leash due to horses. Upon request, small, hypoallergenic dogs inside home and on a case by case basis.
- Decorations: Decorations and decor attachments must be removed during clean up, i.e. staples, tape, etc.
- Fireworks: Not permitted due to horses on-site. Sparklers permitted.
Amplified music must end by 9:30pm. Acoustic music authorized until 11:00pm.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.