Just outside the Berkshires and only 2.5 hours from both NYC and Boston rests one of the oldest horse farms in the northeast.
Family owned and now maintained as an organic vegetable farm and private horse training facility, the land is a slice of heaven with lush pastures, mountain views and a perfectly flat lawn for an outdoor tented reception.
Start by renting the original farmhouse for the weekend for up to 10 of your closest friends or family members. Sip your coffee on its full front porch overlooking an expansive flat lawn available for an outdoor ceremony near it's treelined edge. Sneak away for photos against the antique silos and then transition to an outdoor tented ceremony or an indoor rustic celebration inside the 72' x 210' riding barn.
4 bedrooms2.5 bathrooms
Situated on 60 hillside acres, this tastefully decorated and newly renovated Colonial sits apart, on what was once New England's most renowned Arabian horse farm. With accommodations for up to 10 guests, this farmhouse is perfect for your wedding weekend where you can relax and prepare with your closest guests before the big day begins.
2 night minimum. 3 night minimum on holiday weekends.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
No shoes inside home.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Tabletop candles only.
- Pet Policy: Wedding couple's dog permitted outside only and on a leash due to horses. Upon request, small, hypoallergenic dogs inside home and on a case by case basis.
- Decorations: Decorations and decor attachments must be removed during clean up, i.e. staples, tape, etc.
- Fireworks: Not permitted due to horses on-site. Sparklers permitted.
Amplified music must end by 9:30pm. Acoustic music authorized until 11:00pm.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.