Just outside the Berkshires and only 2.5 hours from both NYC and Boston rests one of the oldest horse farms in the northeast.
Family owned and now maintained as an organic vegetable farm and private horse training facility, the land is a slice of heaven with lush pastures, mountain views and a perfectly flat lawn for an outdoor tented reception.
Start by renting the original farmhouse for the weekend for up to 10 of your closest friends or family members. Sip your coffee on its full front porch overlooking an expansive flat lawn available for an outdoor ceremony near it's treelined edge. Sneak away for photos against the antique silos and then transition to an outdoor tented ceremony or an indoor rustic celebration inside the 72' x 210' riding barn.
4 bedrooms2.5 bathrooms
Situated on 60 hillside acres, this tastefully decorated and newly renovated Colonial sits apart, on what was once New England's most renowned Arabian horse farm. With accommodations for up to 10 guests, this farmhouse is perfect for your wedding weekend where you can relax and prepare with your closest guests before the big day begins.
2 night minimum. 3 night minimum on holiday weekends.
Prices vary by season
Venue Rental Policies
No shoes inside home.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Tabletop candles only.
- Pet Policy: Wedding couple's dog permitted outside only and on a leash due to horses. Upon request, small, hypoallergenic dogs inside home and on a case by case basis.
- Decorations: Decorations and decor attachments must be removed during clean up, i.e. staples, tape, etc.
- Fireworks: Not permitted due to horses on-site. Sparklers permitted.
Amplified music must end by 9:30pm. Acoustic music authorized until 11:00pm.