24 others interested
Max Capacity: 100 (outdoor), 40 (indoor)
Style: Horse Farm
Home Rental: Available for additional fee (sleeps 20)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
24 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
4 bedrooms2.5 bathrooms
Newly renovated home with beautiful open-concept kitchen, dining room and great-room featuring two sets of french doors adjoining the rooms. The great-room centers around a fireplace with sliding doors on both sides that open to the patio and porch. As an alternate gathering space, walk down to the basement to a finished room with an in-home theater screen and projector, and two futons that can serve as additional sleeping space.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
No walking through fields or barns with horses. Guided walkthroughs can be arranged upon request.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Not permitted.
- Open Flame Policy: With approval from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Decorations: Tape or staples not permitted on permanent structures. Putty authorized.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate in designated area.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $500k Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
Photo Credits: Victoria Boucher