115 others interested
Family-run for over 27 years, The Sunset Greenhouse boasts magnificent views of Mount Mansfield along with certified organic produce to include herbs, hemp, and wildflowers available for incorporation into your special day.
For your wedding, enjoy your ceremony in front of the stone archway set against one of the best sunsets in the region. Next, transition into a free flowing cocktail hour set against fields of wildflowers, followed by a reception inside the event greenhouse. End the evening dancing beneath the on-site event tent for post dinner celebration followed by time around the fire-pit with your closest family and friends.
Ready to think through logistics? This venue offers much of what you need included with the price. From an on-site Justice of the Peace, to luxury mobile restroom trailers, farm-top tables, hay bales, and chairs, and a 20'x40' white wedding tent, you'll be able to spend more time thinking about the creative pieces of your event and less time coordinating rentals leading up to your big day.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue.
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - Wooden farm tables (Supports 100 guests)
- Chairs - Wooden chairs, benches, and hay bales to seat 100 guests.
- Tent - 20' x 40' White Pole event tent.
- Restrooms - 2-station, luxury mobile restroom trailer.
- Parking - Unlimited.
- Fire-pit - Owners will start at time of couples choosing and will provide wood to keep it going until end of celebration.
- Greenhouse - 30’ x 68’ event greenhouse. Accommodates 100 guests for a seated dinner.
- Favors - 100 x farm-made maple syrup favors for your guests.
- Floral - Floral arrangements for the farm tables in the venue greenhouse along with a bridal bouquet, up to 2 bridesmaids’ bouquets, Groom's boutonnieres, and 2 groomsmen's boutonnieres. More flower arrangements available for a fee.
- Trash Recepticles - Provided.
- Electric Power - Available.
Amenities to Rent *
* Recommendations Available
- Multiple ceremony sites, to include woods, stone archway, or fields.
- Additional floral arrangements farm's organic flower fields for purchase.
- Complimentary fire pit to include wood.
- Lighting and outdoor torches.
- Justice of the Peace services.
- Farm's maple syrup wedding favors for purchase.
- Farm to table catering options.
Indoor capacity: 100
Outdoor capacity: 200
Event End Time: 11 pm
Reception Type: Indoor/Outdoor
Smoking Policy: Not permitted indoors. Permitted outside in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: Candles must tip proof and in votives or glass pillars.
Pet Policy: Dogs of couple permitted. Other pets considered upon request. Pets must stay out of crops and gardens.
Fireworks: Permitted with approved permit.
Trash and Recycling: All vendor related waste to include food and alcohol must be removed. No trash is to be left in parking lots, fields, or outside immediate venue area. Host will remove trash from inside greenhouse, under event tent, and immediate venue area.
Noise: Band or loud DJ must end by 10:00. Requests for extended music until 11pm considered upon request.
General Rental Policies?
Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.