95 others interested
Mount Mansfield Farm
Family-run for over 27-years, this farm boasts magnificent views of Mount Mansfield and the lush valley below. The sunsets from it's hilltop fields are the among the best in the region. The farm itself spans 85 acres offering couples privacy for them and their guests in the heart of Vermont. Beyond the fresh produce of the farm, guests will discover a maple sugarhouse, and fields of colorful wildflowers. The family can work with you to help supply your own farm-to-table produce and flower arrangements. For a truly unique indoor event experience, one of the farm greenhouses, lined with seasonal produce growing along the perimeter, can fit up to 120 guests for a seated reception. The expansive property is also home to four other working greenhouses, a swimming pond, and a beautiful stone arch under which you could be married. To help you make full use of the beautiful outdoor space, the venue also includes Adirondack chairs positioned to take in the view, festive torches and a bonfire.
The farm is located off of a quiet country road in Wolcott Vermont, the gateway to Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom. The area is known for its bright foliage, thickly forested hills of sugar maple and beech trees, one church villages, and gorgeous lakes, often compared to Switzerland’s. Give yourself a little extra time to drive slowly through the wide open valleys taking in the tidy farm lands where until recently cows outnumbered their owners.
Twenty-seven years ago Bob and Sara were married in the barren field that is now their farm. Soon after they began tilling and cover cropping, planting, and maple sugaring. Now they invite you to celebrate your special day in their magical space.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - Wooden farm tables (Supports 100 guests)
- Chairs - Wooden chairs, benches, and hay bales to seat 120 guests.
- Tent - 30’ x 68’ greenhouse. Accommodates 120 guests for a seated reception.
- Restrooms - 2 portable bathrooms.
- Parking - Unlimited.
- Fire-pit - Owners will start at time of couples choosing and will provide wood to keep it going until end of celebration.
- Electric Power - Available in Greenhouse. Generator should be rented if you are hiring a band.
Amenities to Rent *
* Recommendations Available
- Multiple ceremony sites, to include woods, stone archway, or fields.
- Custom floral arrangements and centerpieces from farm's organic flower fields for purchase.
- Complimentary fire pit to include wood.
- Lighting and outdoor torches.
- Justice of the Peace services.
- Farm's maple syrup wedding favors for purchase.
- Farm to table catering options.
Indoor capacity: 120
Outdoor capacity: 200
Event End Time: 11 pm
Reception Type: Indoor/Outdoor
Smoking Policy: Not permitted indoors. Permitted outside in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: Candles must tip proof and in votives or glass pillars.
Pet Policy: Dogs of couple permitted. Other pets considered upon request. Pets must stay out of crops and gardens.
Fireworks: Permitted with approved permit.
Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and place in designated area. Receptacles provided.
Noise: Band or loud DJ must end by 10:00. Requests for extended music until 11pm considered upon request.